Wednesday, September 28, 2011

time flys when your havin fun

I can't believe how time flys. It's almost October! I've already lived in Utah for four months now, but i'm loving this almost fall time weather. It's so nice out and i'm actually kind of excited to wear boots and scarfs again. Maybe i'll even try to get better at snowboarding this winter..ha ha sike. That would be the day. Everything has been great, a few weeks ago Spence came to Seattle with me, we went to Chases football game, did the Puyallup Fair, and went to a Mariners game with my family. Oh and last week we went on a group date and went to a haunted forest, probably the scariest thing of my life. Tears were rolling down my face and I squeezed Spencer's side so tight I hurt my own shoulder..literally a strait hour of my worst nightmare. Never again. 



isn't he just the cutest

the puyallup fair; where 3 yr olds race sheeps


my latest obsession 
i love it
i really do

3 comments:

  1. I'm insanely jealous that you got to go to the Puyallup Fair! Ah, I miss it so much! And what's pinterest? I've never heard of it, but that little photo peaked my interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you must look into it!! i have a feeling you would like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Nessie and I went to little kid's haunted maze and literally took off running we were so scared! The chain saw guy just did us in. Then I tried a haunted house and got trapped in a corner because I monster chased me there. I can't handle that stuff.

    ReplyDelete